Customer Success Executive (French Speaking) - 100% Remote
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer service & keeping our platform fraud free.
Chances are, you are well known where you currently work as being the person that their customers love, and that loves their customers. You’re likely working in a support role for some form of an online platform, either currently remotely or with a desire to work remotely and with flexibility.
You will have guided customers through an entire customer service and support journey. That means you will have had the conversations needed to support someone through everything from being interested in a platform, to joining it, and to troubleshooting any difficulties they have, helping them make the most of a service.
You will also be a seasoned champion of listening to customer feedback and turning anyone who may have had a negative experience into happy and loyal returning customers.
Does helping customers of a loyal, passionate online community sound like a good day at the ‘office’ to you? Do you want to work remotely and flexibly forever (not just because you have to now)? Do you want to join one of the internet’s largest, most passionate communities around classic cars?
About the role
Our Car & Classic support team operate 363~ days a year. Our customer support team manually verify many aspects of our platform to ensure integrity & trust.
- Onboard new auction customers
- Building and maintaining auction listings
- Handling post auction process for our customers and liaising with our escrow provider
- Ensuring operational systems are accurate and up to date at all times
- Providing support to sales team where needed
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Provide the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our users both inbound and outbound via several channels
- Help to further develop & improve the admin system & our processes
- Ensure customer success!
About us www.carandclassic.com
Car & Classic is one of the largest automotive marketplaces in the world. We’re lucky to have thousands of user-generated listings submitted monthly with content gems from James Bond’s Aston DB5 to Elvis Presley’s Cadillac. The site is old, launched in 2005 but under new, VC-backed ownership since 2018 and on an exciting triple-digit growth journey to bring classic vehicle transactions online.
Our culture is incredibly important to us. We’re lucky enough to have built the team from scratch with a focus on enjoying the day-to-day, diversity, inclusion and high performance. Despite being an entirely distributed business we build strong connections as colleagues and have created a fun and high performing culture.
Whilst the team is only 85 people now we expect to double over the next 12-months. We’re looking for a Multilingual Customer Success Executive that has good, relevant experience and wants to make their mark in a rapid growth business where they can make a real difference, whilst enjoying the environment and culture.
Finally, you don’t have to love cars to work here (and lots of our team don’t) but for those who do this is an incredible opportunity to combine your passion and professional lives – we look forward to hearing from you.
Role and responsibilities
- Build, edit and send listings for approval
- Manually assist users with onboarding where needed
- Respond to customer enquiries both on phone and online
- Meet respective KPI’s for your department to ensure the auctions platform is reaching its goal
- Manage and chase buyers paying into our secure escrow service
- Advise sellers of the latest information of their auction
- Liaise with our third-party escrow provider
- Invoicing buyers and sellers where needed
- Keeping our systems up-to-date- at all times.
What do you get (remuneration & benefits)?
- Salary: £25,000 💰
- Stock options 📈
- All the equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Flexible working - work where and when you want in order to get the job done 🌍
- Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill 🤗
- Professional development allowance 🚄
- Company paid team retreats 🧘♂️
- Income Protection 🛡
- Life Cover 👩👧👦
- Smart Health 🩺
- Generous parental leave 👶
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) & any period of closure over Christmas also paid 🏝
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up 🚀
The skills, attributes and experience you must have:
- Experience in Customer Success and journey flows through a web-based platform
- Due to our international expansion, we are currently recruiting candidates who speak French. If you speak additional languages please make sure to highlight which languages and at which level of capability when applying.
- Ideally knowledge of CMS, Zendesk and bespoke admin systems
- Excellent verbal and written English and high-level communication skills.
- Experience in making unannounced calls to influence and guide people through a process.
- Experience working in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
- Experience of working to KPI’s
- Expert organisational skills.
- The ability to think, work and be comfortable with adapting to customer needs in a changing environment. Taking the initiative is vital!
- Excited about delivering great service to loyal users of one of the world’s largest Classic Car platforms.
- Able to handle a varied and ever changing work-load! Multi-tasking is really important!
- An eye for detail and a passion for excellence - strong personal motivation to go above and beyond what is asked of you.
Skills, attributes and experience it would be nice for you to have:
- A genuine passion for cars (ideally classics!)
- Experience with remote working, collaborative tools such as zoom, Slack, Zendesk, Hubspot (CRMs), online phone platforms, amongst others.
- Knowledge of how different online transactions flow – consumer purchases, business Software as a Service (SaaS) purchases, online or in-person auction processes, transaction fee models, etc…
- Previous experience working in support in a start-up, SME or family ran business.
- An eagerness and willingness to be part of a distributed team of pretty awesome individuals (If we do say so ourselves)
Our application process
We want to make sure we hire the best available talent! We had a fantastic 2021 with all of our hires hitting the ground running. We are excited to do the same in 2022.
Every role is crucial to us at this stage of our growth. We are improving and evolving our recruitment and application process on a monthly basis. We are proactively removing any bias from our recruitment process.
To help achieve this we have refined our application form that you will find when you click 'Apply for this job'. The answers to the questions are the difference between your application being progressed or not so please do give them your time and effort when answering. The first thing our Talent Partner will review is these questions (we may not even need to review your CV depending on your answers).
Good luck with your application and thank you in advance for your interest in joining us at Car & Classic.